Terms and Conditions
The domain of the Site belongs to DERMOTECA - PRODUTOS QUÍMICOS E DERMATOLÓGICOS, S.A., which is responsible for its operation and operation management.
The use of the Site by third parties implies, from now on, the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use (“TCU”) by its Users.
Last updated: 30th March 2020
About DermotecaDERMOTECA - PRODUTOS QUÍMICOS E DERMATOLÓGICOS, S.A., with the headquarters at Rua Castilho 59, 1º esq. 1250-068 Lisboa and NIF 503 292 745, is a Portuguese dermocosmetics laboratory that distributes cosmetics and medical devices of their own brands and brands that have exclusivity to pharmacies, parapharmacies and through this website.
How to buy
- The Products are presented on the Website with a description that allows the Buyer to know the respective essential characteristics and their price;
- The Buyer selects the Product (s) he intends to purchase;
- The Buyer confirms his choice of Product (s) and acknowledges and accepts the present CGV by one click of validation;
- The Buyer receives an email message confirming his order.
- If the same Product is the subject of an order by several Buyers at the same time, and depending on the availability of this Product, it will be sold to the first Buyer who registers and pays for his order. The order submitted by the remaining Buyers will be canceled;
- The Buyer must confirm:
- Reception of the product (s),
- Conformity of the same (s) (product conformity is understood to correspond to what was ordered)
- Product status (which corresponds to the description on the website at the time of purchase) in "My Account". In the absence of confirmation, the Product is presumed to have been received in good condition within 21 (twenty-one) days from the date of the respective shipment. This Clause is without prejudice to the provisions contained in Decree-Law No. 67/2003, of 08.04 with the changes introduced by Decree-Law No. 84/2008, of 21.05.
Prices and Payments
- The purchase price of the Product is determined by DERMOTECA - PRODUTOS QUÍMICOS E DERMATOLÓGICOS, S.A.. The price is indicated in euros with all taxes and fees included in the description sheet, but excluding delivery charges, these being added before the validation of the order for Portugal and countries of the European Union.
- For other countries, prices do not include additional taxes, duties or fees regulated by any other applicable legislation. If necessary, the customer will therefore have to forecast customs costs for imports, pay taxes and fees that may occur in the country of import.
- Payment for purchases made through the Service is made to the online payment platforms contracted for this purpose by DERMOTECA, whose terms and conditions apply to this contract and which is responsible for delivering the amount to DERMOTECA.
Dermoteca guarantees the satisfaction of all its customers when buying products purchased in the online store www.dermoteca.com or in pharmacies and parapharmacies in Portugal.
All products sold by Dermoteca are subject to rigorous dermatological tests that ensure maximum safety and effectiveness.
Dermoteca only exchanges, returns or refunds the products purchased in the online store.
To exchange or return an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and the items that you want to exchange or return.
In case of doubt please contact our pharmaceutical department at email@example.com
Right of Free Resolution
- Under the terms of the legislation in force, the Purchaser has a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the ordered Product (s) to exercise its right of free withdrawal without payment of compensation and without the need for indicate the reason.
- In case of exercising the right of free withdrawal within the aforementioned period, only the price of the Product (s) purchased and the shipping costs are refunded. Return expenses are borne by the Buyer.
- The Product(s) must be returned in its original and complete condition (packaging, sealed, etc.) packaged in the same way as in the shipment, within 30 (thirty) days from receipt.
- The Buyer exercises its right of free resolution through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The refund of the returned products is made to the Buyer in the shortest possible time and within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of exercising the right of free withdrawal.
Competence to Settle Consumer Disputes
Clients who are defined as consumers in accordance with the Alternative Dispute Resolution (Law 144/2015) and that had celebrated purchase/sale contracts and/or service contracts have the right to resort to official entities for assistance in the event of a dispute arising from the supply of goods and services, without prejudice to having recourse to the Judicial Courts.
According to Law n.144 / 2015 of September 8, 2015, we released above all entities for Alternative Dispute Resolution that can be contacted in case of conflict.
It is also possible resort to the official website for Online Dispute Resolution managed by the European Commission. Online Dispute Resolution
Suggestions and ComplaintsIf Users have any question related to these TCU, the following contact may be used: email@example.com
You can make your complaint online at www.livroreclamacoes.pt/inicio