Termos & Condições
DERMOTECA’s website ensures privacy and safety of the data provided by its users for the whole range of services provided, being only requested and collected the necessary data for the provision of services accordingly with the explicit options provided in the website and the selected options by the user.
- Processing of personal data
In any case, DERMOTECA’s website can be visited without the need to supply any personal data. Nevertheless there are fields in the website where we need users to provide their personal data, in order to use the services provided.
All employees or duly authorized representatives of DERMOTECA are under a confidentiality obligation when it comes to the access of personal data concerning operations that require the use of our digital database, and are duly informed about of the importance of fulfilling their legal duty of confidentiality, being responsible for it.
The personal data provided by the user will only be used in the execution of the services requested and to which the data was provided, not being added to any list provided to third parties or used to send any information not related to the activity and services of DERMOTECA.
- Rights of the data subject
Under current legislation in the field of data protection, we inform that the data subject has the following rights:
- Right to be informed
- When collecting personal data:
- Of the contacts of the controller;
- The purposes of processing;
- The time limit of the preservation;
- Of his rights has a data subject;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Right to ask what information DERMOTECA holds on him and why;
- Ask where is his personal data stored, and how is it processed;
- Be informed of whether DERMOTECA is in compliance with privacy and data protection legislation.
One of the most important rights of data subjects is the right to information, which entitles them to be informed of all relevant data on the processing of their data.
In this regard, it is the responsibility of the Data Processing Manager to provide the information contained in Art. 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), having the present document the purpose to clarify:
– The identity and contacts of the data processing manager:
The personal data collected will be processed by DERMOTECA – PRODUTOS QUÍMICOS E DERMATOLÓGICOS, S.A., headquartered Rua Castilho 59, 1º esq., 1250-068 Lisboa, Portugal.
In this context, your data may be transmitted to subcontractors, under the terms of the agreements entered into with them. They may also be communicated to third parties for the purposes set forth herein and for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, with the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission or other relevant supervisory authorities, a court order or to protect the vital interests of the data subject.
– The purpose of the treatment that the personal data are destined to, as well as the legal basis for the treatment:
The processing of your personal data is intended to enable online transactions, the distribution of newsletters and contacts with health professionals, of which the legal basis is the execution of a contract where the data subject is a party, or pre-contractual arrangements at the request of the data subject and the existence of a legitimate interest of the data processing manager.
– The categories of personal data in question:
The personal data collected refer to:
– The identification and contacts of the data subject;
– The recipients or categories of recipients of personal data:
The data collected will be delivered, provided or allowed for access, exclusively for the purposes for which they are intended:
– Logifarma Logística e Farmacêutica; CTT Correios de Portugal;
– Additional information necessary to ensure equitable and transparent treatment:
Retention period of personal data or criteria used to define this period:
Your personal data will only be kept during the legally obligatory period, respecting the guarantees of secrecy and confidentiality advocated by the GDPR.
You may at any time request DERMOTECA – PRODUTOS QUÍMICOS E DERMATOLÓGICOS, S.A. to access personal data concerning you, as well as its rectification, elimination or limitation of your treatment, the portability of your data, or oppose its processing – as long as the legal conditions are met – and may request a specific document for the exercise of this right.
– The information on the exercise of rights by the subject:
The data subject shall have the right to ask DERMOTECA – PRODUCTOS QUÍMICOS E DERMATOLÓGICOS, S.A. for access to personal data concerning them, as well as their rectification or erasure, and the limitation of the treatment with respect to the data subject, or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. Whenever the data subject wishes to exercise some of their rights, they shall ask the data manager for the existing forms for this purpose.
Whenever the data subject has given consent for a particular type of treatment, they may withdraw at any time the consent provided, without jeopardizing the legality of the treatment, which is done based of the consent itself previously provided.
The data subject has the right to submit a complaint to the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) or other competent control authority in accordance with the law, if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the legal regime in force at any given time.
- Right of access
- Right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed;
- How to access to the personal data
- The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing, preferably in exportable format;
- Right of rectification, erasure and blocking
- Be informed how to keep personal data updated;
- Obtain the rectification of outdated, incorrect or incomplete data;
- Possibility of erasure of personal data which is no longer needed for that purpose;
- Block the processing of that data in order to verify the exactitude or opposition.
- Right to restriction of processing
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Demand the erasure of their data which aren’t obligatory to keep under any legislation.
- Right to data portability
- Right to demand the portability of the data
- The right to receive the personal data concerning him, which he has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
To exercise their rights, the data subject may do it by an appropriate form or option available in DERMOTECA’s website in the customer reserved section through the website www.dermoteca.com , or by sending an email to privacy email@example.com , or via mail to the following address:
Subject: Exercise of data protection rights
A/C: Privacy Dermoteca
Rua Castilho 59 – 1ºEsquerdo
- Third Parties
DERMOTECA together with partner processors are responsible for the processing of the subject’s data in a loyal, lawful and transparent fashion. The processor can only process personal data in accordance with the guidelines instructed by DEMROTECA, and always in a strict compliance of the law and the purposes entrusted to it under the contract concluded.
In order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data, DERMOTECA will take the legally established measures to ensure that the processor offers sufficient guarantees for the protection of personal data, and that it is a reputed entity and that it has adequate technical and organizational security measures , in order to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access and any other form of unlawful treatment, in particular through the formalization by contract between the DERMOTECA and the processor entity in which the processor undertakes to act only on the instructions of the controller when processing personal data.
- Principles, safety and rights
The following are internal norms of security and privacy:
– To process data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended;
– Do not use collected data for purposes incompatible with the collection purposes;
– Ensure the data subject’s express consent when required;
– Guarantee, free of charge, the right to delete the data used, when required by the holder;
– Have security systems that prevent the consultation, modification or destruction of the data by a person who is not authorized to do so and which can detect intentional or unintentional deviations of information.
DERMOTECA has no control over the creation of cookies that are used by content providers that can be inserted or shared on the DERMOTECA website, in particular YouTube content. By accessing these publications with such third party content, cookies from these websites may be created.
You can block the creation of cookies through your browser settings. However, blocking all cookies (including login cookies) may not allow you to access some features of the website.
Normally, any changes to the web browser regarding how cookies are used and / or accepted can be performed in the “Options” or “Browser Preferences” section.
Users can choose not to share their data with Google services. To do so, they must access the Ads Preferences Manager and the Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Other services
Other services that may arise later and which require the introduction of personal data and / or their entities identity, are covered by the privacy and security policy of the DERMOTECA Website referred to in this document.
Our website contains links to other websites. The DERMOTECA website is not responsible for the privacy or content policies of those websites.
- Future changes in privacy
If DERMOTECA changes their privacy practices, you can always stay updated here.
VERSION 2.0 effective date as of 25.05.2018 and updated on 11.10.2018